The 2018 Pram Race is Sunday July 1st
How to Enter
- Your Team – it takes at least two people to make a team, but no more than six of you please. There are four categories – Youth (majority under 18s), Mixed Adults (all over 18), Adult Male (all over 18) and Adult Female (all over 18). Prizes for the fastest in each category.
- Team Name – well, that’s up to you!
- Pram, Fancy Dress and Prizes – in addition to the fastest time prizes in all four categories we will also be giving team prizes for the Best Adult and Youth Fancy Dress and a prize for the Best Youth Pram and a new category Best Pram.
- Sponsorship – the Oxted Rotary Pram Race is about having fun and raising sponsorship. We will be selecting a few local charities to benefit from the Pram Race so we urge you to raise as much money as you can to support these charities (see Beneficiaries). Download a sponsorship form or create your own ‘My Donate’ fundraising page.
- Entry Form – download, print and complete the entry form and return with payment to Strides, 54 Station Road East, Oxted, RH8 0PG.
Or enter online, complete the online form and then go to ‘My Donate’ to pay your entry fees, select Donate Now and please remember that entry fees are NOT eligible for Gift Aid. Please include your Team Name in the ‘message from donor’ field.
You will also be able to enter at The Crown Inn, Old Oxted on Friday 30th June between 6pm-10pm, but do not leave entry forms/money at the pub prior to then.
- Entry Fee – £12 per adult, £6 per youth. (EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT – £10 / £5 until 31 May)
Pay entry fees online